Print this page
Monday, 6 May 2019, 6:35 am Written by 

8.How Do I Register My Truck with RLC CFS?

For containerized cargo, trucks will be required to load out the boxes from the CFS to their final destinations.

To have your trucks / transporter registered with us we require the below:

• A formal letter on a letter head
• Copy of Log book
• Certificate of Incorporation / Registration Certificate
• Copy of PIN certificate
• Copy of driver’s License
• Copy of driver’s National ID
• Copy of Vehicle Insurance
• Copy of GIT insurance
• Copy of inspection Certificate
• Copy of pin Certificate

Read 173025 times Last modified on Monday, 06 May 2019 08:23
Rate this item
(0 votes)
Super User

Latest from Super User