Join our team of professionals. Kindly fill in the form below and attach your resume whilst indicating what position you are seeking. We shall get back to you once we have reviewed your Application against available Job Openings.
Frequently Asked Questions (10)
Frequeantly Asked Questions
• At the time of shipping, request your shipper to insert the clause “in transit to Regional Logistic Centre CFS-Miritini” on the Bill of lading under the section of goods description and also to include the same clause in the “Final Destination” section of the Bill of Lading.
• If not nominated on the bill of lading, a letter of indemnity written on the Consignee’s letter head can be provided to the shipping line at least 6 days prior to the ETA of the vessel to insert the clause for ‘regional logistics centre CFS’ before the manifest is lodged. You can always Contact our offices through
Transfer of motor vehicles happens immediately after the vessel discharges while containers take 48 hrs or less to transfer.
We at Regional Logistics Centre CFS, adhere to the laid down regulations and procedures on documentation, to ensure standardization in all areas of our operations. This has consequently raised the level of confidence for continual improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s operations.
• 100% focus on motor vehicles – if it moves we handle it
• We know the transit market
• “One stop” service centre for prompt clearance
• Premier facility for vehicles security and ease of dealing on clearance
• Transparent tariff with no hidden extra charges
• Extended storage to suit individual needs
• Strategically situated next to the main Nairobi Mombasa Highway for ease of access and delivery to our
For containerized cargo, trucks will be required to load out the boxes from the CFS to their final destinations.
To have your trucks / transporter registered with us we require the below:
• A formal letter on a letter head
• Copy of Log book
• Certificate of Incorporation / Registration Certificate
• Copy of PIN certificate
• Copy of driver’s License
• Copy of driver’s National ID
• Copy of Vehicle Insurance
• Copy of GIT insurance
• Copy of inspection Certificate
• Copy of pin Certificate